Body Composition Analysis determines the subject’s body composition using bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA). BIA works by passing a small electrical signal through the body between four foot plate electrodes (and four hand electrodes in segmental analysis) at different frequencies to determine its impedance.
The conducting ability of the body’s tissues is then used to calculate the amount of fat mass, lean mass, bone mass and basal metabolic rate.
By entering gender, age and height, a personal and highly accurate body composition report can be produced.
- Dual-frequency for more accurate results
- Whole body composition measurements available in 10 seconds
- Automatic printout of results with integrated thermal printer for quick consultation reference
- Data can also be transferred to PC via USB port and SD (CSV format), allowing large anonymous data sets to be collated for research studies
- Built in thermal printer
- Easy to read black backlit display, clear text in dim light
- Easy operation with clear indicators on the display console to guide you through the measurement process